Thursday, June 9, 2011

Black Rock/Dublin and NEXT

I sat in a pub last night with one Guinness and four Irishmen who were speaking so fast that my tired brain was having a very hard time to process.  This morning Ed and I walked his friend Seamus McGinnis to the airport bus....he is going to Chicago from whence I just came....to teach and consult at the Art Institute.  I am hoping we can connect when he comes back.  Robert/Alicia will be here by then....

We walked back and had breakfast and a coffee at the little shopping center in Black Rock.  The stores were still shut, and this one caught my eye.  It's a shop for baby clothes etc, [clever title, eh Robin?] but, with the shutters down, the word itself seemed meaningful i.e. next? who me? where? when? how?

Tomorrow we go to Glencree for a retreat and an open space experience. About 20 people from all over Ireland [and me] will come together to ask and listen and plan for what's next....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...